Both Portia and us failed to anticipate it’s arrival. But in the General Hospital episode airing on February 7, Curtis startled his bride-to-be by announcing that her father and brother would be attending their wedding. (Learn about them in the video below.)
Ricco Ross, who frequently appeared as Pastor Gilfield on P-Valley, plays Dr. Sterling Robinson. Gavin Houston, who portrayed Remy Boudreau on Guiding Light for the final four years of the serial opera’s run on CBS, is now portraying Ezekiel Robinson. He also played the patient Jeffrey Harrington in Tyler Perry’s The Haves and the Have Nots throughout the whole of the primetime drama’s 2013–21 run. (The iconic scene where Jeffrey stabbed his nasty, homophobic mother in… what turned out to be her breast implant is below.)
Have we really given Houston’s new character the name Ezekiel? We meant Zeke, sorry. He quickly added, “My mother only calls me Ezekiel when she’s furious at me. We were intrigued by the persona for another reason as well. Trina observed that although Sterling and Portia were both physicians, her uncle hadn’t followed in their footsteps. “[He] took his own course.”
In addition to finding them last-minute flights, Curtis had also hired a carer to take care of Portia’s sick mother in order to bring the pair to Port Charles. He is therefore a front-runner for the coveted title of Best Husband of the Year even before any vows have been said!
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: William Lipton Spills When To Expect Cameron Back – With Esme?!
- General Hospital Spoilers: Trina Will Be Devastated When Spencer Breaks It Off To Chase Esme
- General Hospital Spoilers: The Nurses’ Ball Is Just Around The Corner — Who’s Taking Esme?
- General Hospital Spoilers: As William Lipton’s Cameron Webber Exits, Actor Hints At Return
- General Hospital Spoilers UPDATE Friday, March 31: Misgivings And Regrets, Frantic Fears, Scary Discoveries