The former GH star recalled some fun times with Steve Burton.
The coupling of Jason Morgan and Britt Westbourne may not have lasted long on General Hospital, but Kelly Thiebaud proves it was quite memorable — at least in one particular way. She recently looked back on what made their big love scene a funny memory in this Flashback Friday moment.
Thiebaud was questioned about a scene that had an interesting backstory at a recent Coastal Entertainment fan Zoom event with his friend Parry Shen (Brad). The Daytime Emmy winner first couldn’t remember anything specific, but near the end of the Zoom event, she remembered a passionate exchange with Steve Burton’s Jason Morgan.
In the story, Britt and Jason were on the run, and things started to get hot between them one night when she confided in him about the chance that she might have Huntington’s disease. While fans finally witnessed the couple engage in some “love in the afternoon,” the situation off-stage was much different.
Thiebaud said, “He was, you know, a pretty ripped guy, and he’s very much into fitness and everything, when we had our first, our only love scene on the program. He literally did twenty pushups in between every single shot while running behind the stage in his trousers and shirtless, which was extremely hilarious.
She added, “He’d come back, and then we’d perform a scene, and after that, he’d run behind the stage and perform 20 pushups. He was so sweaty and out of breath, and I was like, ‘Man, how long are you going to keep this up?'” I couldn’t believe what she was saying. It was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen as he kept moving back and forth, back and forth.
- General Hospital Spoilers: Marshall Wants Portia And Curtis Back Together — But Curtis Doesn’t
- General Hospital Past Imperfect: Why Is Everyone Believing Esme Prince?
- ‘General Hospital’ Early Weekly Spoilers: Spencer Gets Huge News
- General Hospital Update: Thursday, March 23 – Liz’s Fate – Spencer & Esme’s Challenge – Curtis & Jordan Reconnect
- General Hospital Spoilers: Morgan’s Return the Key to Healing Sonny’s Broken Family – Only Solution After Michael’s Betrayal?