Kristina Wagner said, “Sometimes I feel like a pinned butterfly. No second opportunity is available. No more “seeing him again.” Nothing is there. He won’t be returning. It’s done.
The actress shared her emotions on Instagram on Harrison’s birthday, who she shares with her ex-husband and General Hospital star Jack Wagner. Their time together had come to an end. But she added, “Life goes on.” How will I spend the remaining days of my life without Harrison? What does it mean to be “all right” after losing a child or a blood relative? There will always be pain.
She added, “Today is Harrison’s birthday.” “I had the honor of knowing him for 27 amazing years. Although Harrison was enormous, he still had compassion and tenderness below his intimidating persona. He was aware of his flaws and made a concerted effort to improve them and accentuate his strengths. When others couldn’t speak up for themselves, he was a wonderful listener and spoke up for them.
It sounds like he was a really great guy. Sadly, he “lost his battle with addiction,” as his parents stated after his terrible death on June 6 of this year. ” “He is missed,” Felicia’s portrayer said, “now and always.” “Harrison, happy birthday.
She ended her post with, “To all bereaved parents: May you find peace.” We should stay and see what the future holds for our extraordinary lives.
- General Hospital: Should Portia and Curtis Ashford Reunite?
- General Hospital Spoiler For The Week Of June 5-9, 2023: Will Carly Sell Sonny To The Feds? Drew Contemplates Turning On Carly
- General Hospital: Sasha Gets KIDNAPPED, Selina and Gladys’ Dangerous Game For Money
- General Hospital: Tyler Christopher ARRESTED At An Airport
- General Hospital: Will Jordan Ashford Compete With Portia To Win Curtis Back?