How much happiness can we take?
Sam McCall and Dante Falconeri are so, so very happy on General Hospital. They’re living together. Their kids presumably get along…off-screen. He’s busy investigating Lucy Coe’s “murder” and Anna Devane’s framing, she’s…also doing something. So everything is great! Which, in soap land, means boring. Do they need some obstacles to spice things up?
Dante Falconeri Morning Glory
The majority of you, 48%, believe that Lulu Spencer’s (Emme Rylan) decision to channel Sleeping Beauty and awaken from her coma in order to return to Port Charles is the greatest barrier. and request her family’s return. Additionally, we also refer to Rocco’s ex-husband Dante (Dominic Zamprogna). She ought to eject Sam (Kelly Monaco). See what she does after that.
GH Happiness Factor
While 27% of the audience thinks it’s nice to have a happy couple on the show, others don’t. Everyone else is in pain, disintegrating, and dying. Allow Sam and Dante to play house, go about their jobs, and occasionally keep in mind that they have children. That’s okay with us.
Joining Forces With Dante Falconeri
Only a marginally lower 12% of fans support Lulu exclusively, but not a third party. You want to see Jason Morgan (Steve Burton) getting back to work and seizing his wife. Do you recall how confining Sam felt around Drew Cain (Cameron Mathison)? What distinguishes Dante from others? Sam can only be content when she is breaking the law. Jason is her true love, after all.
- ‘General Hospital’ Early Weekly Spoilers: Spencer Gets Huge News
- General Hospital Update: Thursday, March 23 – Liz’s Fate – Spencer & Esme’s Challenge – Curtis & Jordan Reconnect
- General Hospital Spoilers: Morgan’s Return the Key to Healing Sonny’s Broken Family – Only Solution After Michael’s Betrayal?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Marshall Encourages Portia To Reconcile With Curtis
- General Hospital Spoilers: Maxie Makes Cody An Offer-Wants Him To Perform An Act With Comet The Wonder Horse?