On Tuesday, November 29th’s episode of General Hospital gave viewers a major cliffhanger when Holly emerged from the burning cabin engulfed in flames. The ABC soap opera revealed a behind-the-scenes image to reveal a little secret to fans.
Emma Samms’ stunt double, Colby Lemmo, appeared in the fiery scene rather than the real Emma Samms.
“We’re noticing two!” Along with a side-by-side image of Samms and Lemmo in character, the soap stated. “Let’s thank stuntman Colby Lemmo for his assistance in creating yesterday’s explosive finale.”
If you didn’t see how the scene unfolded, Robert, Mac, and Jordan arrived to the cabin’s exterior and commanded Holly to exit. In her attempt to take Robert’s jewelry, Holly accidentally knocked over a kerosene lamp, which led to an explosion inside the cabin and, to Robert’s surprise, Holly running out entirely on fire.
Though this appears to be Lemmo’s first time in daytime, she’s no stranger to tackling these types of scenes. She’s filled in for actors in such series as Major Crimes, Criminal Minds, The Rookie and 9-1-1 as well as in films including Keanu Reeves’ The Matrix Resurrections. Plus, she’s appeared as an actress in her own roles in a few other projects.
- General Hospital Spoilers: Curtis’ Condition Draws Jordan’s Attention
- General Hospital Spoilers: Brook Lynn Pushes Tracy’s Buttons — Will She Lose Her Friends In The Fallout?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Taggert’s Drinking Puts Mac In Danger!
- General Hospital Coming And Goings: Beloved Daughter Returns
- GH Spoilers Speculation: Cody Bell Has A New Scheme