The daytime actress took a trip away from home just before the holidays.
Britt may be busy planning her big birthday bash in Port Charles but her portrayer was off doing something altogether different. General Hospital’s Kelly Thiebaud posted a video while taking a morning walk through Regent’s Park in London and took some time to say hi to her loyal fans.
Thiebaud greeted everyone loudly at first before echoing the greeting in her surroundings. She paused in her stride to cry out to her pet dog, “Whiskey,” who she assumed was doing some sleuthing in the park but who, the actress promised, “is somewhere back there.”
Despite calling the day “lovely,” Thiebaud noted that it was windy, chilly, and in the “low 50s,” and that the snow had melted before adding, “It’s Christmas week y’all.” She expressed her joy while wishing everyone a happy day and concluded, “I just wanted to come on here and say hi.”
Hello pic.twitter.com/w3xhxdq9fj— kelly thiebaud (@kellythiebaud) December 19, 2022
Fans are aware that Thiebaud, who recently joined Station 19 as Eva Vasquez for the sixth season of the primetime drama, will be leaving the ABC serial opera. While we will miss her presence in Port Charles, we are excited to see what happens at the end of the year as Britt’s party is expected to be jam-packed with surprises!
- General Hospital Spoilers: Ava Gets An Offer She Better Not Refuse, Mason Wants Sonny
- GH Spoilers Video Preview: Who Will End Up Taking The Fall?
- General Hospital Spoilers Two-Week Breakdown: Suspicions, Fear, Adventure
- Soap Hub Performer Of The Week For GH: Réal Andrews
- General Hospital: Will Spencer Use Victor’s Evidence Against Esme To Snatch Ace?