The 52-year-old Emmy winner celebrated her birthday by being herself with her fans.
Laura Wright used Instagram to express her gratitude for all the birthday wishes she received on September 11. But her message evolved into something more profound and significant than a simple declaration of appreciation. It evolved into a kind of uplifting affirmation and celebration of sincerity.
The General Hospital actress said, “So I have some fantastic photographs from a photo session I did recently. “However, these no-makeup, curly-hair photos won out when I was picking some images to upload to thank everyone for the good greetings I got — and to recognize my 52 years!”
with justification. These days, Carly’s portrayer is reflecting within and rethinking the things that she shares with the outside world. “When I think about what I want at 52, who do I want to be?” she said. The question, “How do I want to show up?” kept coming up.
Yes, I’ll continue to share stunning photos, and I do enjoy dressing up, but I’m having the fun of my life learning about myself, she said. Yes, I am that person.
- ‘General Hospital’ Early Weekly Spoilers: Spencer Gets Huge News
- General Hospital Update: Thursday, March 23 – Liz’s Fate – Spencer & Esme’s Challenge – Curtis & Jordan Reconnect
- General Hospital Spoilers: Morgan’s Return the Key to Healing Sonny’s Broken Family – Only Solution After Michael’s Betrayal?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Marshall Encourages Portia To Reconcile With Curtis
- General Hospital Spoilers: Maxie Makes Cody An Offer-Wants Him To Perform An Act With Comet The Wonder Horse?