We’re not joking when we tell that Kirsten Storms, who plays Maxie on GENERAL HOSPITAL, gave herself a completely new look. Harper Barash addresses the camera in Storms’ Instagram story before the actress turns the camera on herself to reveal her new brunette hair color, saying, “My mom did a thing.”
Storms said, “I’m grateful to Melanie at Salon Nuuvo for matching the picture I brought in to the perfect hair color. I love it, Harper says (with obvious humor).
Storms is most known to fans as a blonde thanks to her roles as Zenon Kar in the Disney Channel Zenon movies, Belle Black on DAYS OF OUR LIVES, Maxie Jones on GH, and Belle Black. In fact, the actress has gone much darker than this warm chocolate brown in the past after experimenting with various hues.
Maxie is still sporting her lovely blonde hair on GH right now, but considering the soap’s production schedule, you may anticipate seeing her portrayer’s new appearance on television around the middle of next month.
- In 2007, Storms was rocking this short and sassy cut with a warm, strawberry blonde shade.
Storms wore her shoulder-length hair loose and casual in 2006, with highlights and lowlights to add visual texture.
In 2012, the GH hair and makeup team pulled her hair up on one side and let it fall across the other in loose waves and curls.
- Back in 2004, Storms looked completely different — but still beautiful — with deep brown hair and choppy bangs.
When Storms posed for this photo shoot back in 2009, her blonde hair was long and luxurious.
- The actress pulled her blonde locks back into a tight bun to show off her beautiful face at this GH fan event in 2015.
This sleek bob looked absolutely gorgeous on Storms back in 2008.
- For a GH 50th anniversary celebration at The Paley Center for Media, she went with a retro style, framing her lovely face with waves of cascading curls.
Back in 2011, Storms looked stunning in this stylish bob with a dirty blonde shade.
- For an appearance at the Disney/ABC Television Group Summer Press Tour to represent GH, Storms opted for a more casual style with her shoulder-length hair framing her beautiful smile.
- Back in 2006, Storms went extra-short and kept extra volume on the top.
For the 2015 Emmy Awards, Storms pulled her hair back and left some loose tendrils to frame her face. And the sun shining on her makes her blonde locks positively glow!
- General Hospital Spoilers: Josslyn’s Surprise Pregnancy Saves Dex – Sonny Spares Baby Daddy from Grim Fate?
- General Hospital Spoilers: Victor Hired Shooter to Kill Sonny – Shocking Twist Reveals Umbrella Story?
- General Hospital Spoilers: Liz Clears The Air About Nikolas – And Laura Lets Her
- General Hospital Spoilers: Spencer And Ava Save Nik Together?
- GH Spoilers: Spencer And Trina Will Disagree On Esme’s Ability To Be A Mother