Maurice Benard (Sonny), who has worked at GENERAL HOSPITAL for many years, has seen a lot of his coworkers come and leave. And he was forced to use social media to wish his pal luck in all of his future pursuits after it was revealed that Marcus Coloma would no longer be portraying Nikolas on the drama.
Benard acknowledged on Twitter, “I’ve had many close pals quit GH. Of course, it’s always depressing and occasionally perplexing. Talent, in my opinion, is always a blessing in disguise. Marcus is what I refer to as the filmmaker. Go s**t your ass, friend!
Coloma liked his friend’s sincere public statement and was moved by the outpouring of support after hearing of his abrupt departure. He responded, “Thanks, bro,” and for good measure he added a few heart emojis.
Benard invited Coloma to appear on his State of Mind YouTube series back in October 2022 to talk about a variety of topics, and the two grew close off camera. However, their hilarious Tik Tok sketches and dance routines that they have been sharing on social media for months have really caught the attention of their followers. Coloma is referred to by Benard as “the filmmaker” for this reason.
Benard responded “of course” when fans asked if the friends will keep getting together and making the hilarious clips. Therefore, even if Coloma and Benard won’t be appearing together on GH, viewers can still expect more absurdity like the clip below!
Love GH? Be sure to join our We Love General Hospital Facebook group to chat about all the latest storylines and juicy gossip!
- GH Spoilers Video Preview: Two Huge Reveals Rock Port Charles
- General Hospital Spoilers for Next Two Weeks (May 29- June 9, 2023): Anna Gets ARRESTED, Carly Accuses Nina
- General Hospital: Zeke Returns To Port Charles, New Drama Ensues!
- General Hospital: Esme And Heather Reunite, Evil Rises Twice The Size
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers: Spencer Fumes as Baby Ace Gets Cassadine Fortune (VIDEO)