An unexpected journey holds the key to restoring the Christmas spirit.
General Hospital alum Ryan Paevey (ex-Nathan) is back again and starring in a new Hallmark Countdown to Christmas premiere. On Saturday, December 3, at 8 pm, the former ABC soap actor will appear as Anderson opposite network favorite Brooke D’Orsay as Talia in A Fabled Holiday.
What can viewers expect from Paevey this time around?
Anderson and Talia were childhood best friends who delighted in the holiday season and adored the novel A Wunderbrook Christmas Story, which was set in a community brimming with Christmas cheer that supported its visitors during their darkest moments.
Fast-forward to many years later, when Talia, a writer who has hit a brick wall, and Anderson, a doctor who has just lost a patient, reunite in a town that is nearly exactly like the one in the book they both adored.
The old friends run into Charles, a widower, and Keith and Diane, a soon-to-be divorced couple who all need a little Christmas cheer. The locals, led by Judy and Miles, are concerned that they may not complete their mission in time for the closing Night of Wunder event this year, which would jeopardize their ability to enter the secretly magical town.
However, the time passes as each individual gradually starts to recover as Anderson, Talia, Charles, Keith, and Diane participate in and enjoy the town’s Week of Wunder celebrations.
We usually like seeing Paevey’s movies, and this one seems to be one of his best. Here is a preview for you.
- ‘General Hospital’ Early Weekly Spoilers: Spencer Gets Huge News
- General Hospital Update: Thursday, March 23 – Liz’s Fate – Spencer & Esme’s Challenge – Curtis & Jordan Reconnect
- General Hospital Spoilers: Morgan’s Return the Key to Healing Sonny’s Broken Family – Only Solution After Michael’s Betrayal?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Marshall Encourages Portia To Reconcile With Curtis
- General Hospital Spoilers: Maxie Makes Cody An Offer-Wants Him To Perform An Act With Comet The Wonder Horse?