The midday doctor recounts a memorable day he “will never forget.”
Sonny, played by General Hospital’s Maurice Benard, shared a picture earlier this week showing his lovely mother standing between him and his brother. The popular ABC drama started with a simple, “Happy Birthday, Mama” to celebrate Martha on her birthday.
He continued by saying that she would sacrifice anything for her boys before recalling a day when she “actually walked” with the goal of buying headshots for her kid.
Benard remembered, “I guess it took five or ten miles to pick up head shots for me.” “I won’t forget that day ever. When no one else did and I needed it, she always had faith in me. And now that my father has died away, she is still living so bravely. Thank you, Mama.
A few of his coworkers showed up to wish the actor’s mother a happy birthday, including Lydia Look (Selina), who added, “Happy Birthday Auntie Benard,” and Maura West (Ava), who said, “Happy Birthday to your elegant mum.” To you always, with love and light. Sarah Joy Brown (ex-Claudia/ex-Carly) applauded as Cameron Mathison (Drew) extended some love in the form of heart emojis and said, “Love her.”
We also wish Martha a happy birthday, belatedly! Since it is well known how much the Daytime Emmy Award-winning actor values his family, the love she has provided to her children is evident in the way she treats her son.
- General Hospital Spoilers: Jordan Bumps Into Curtis At The Nurses’ Ball — And Everyone Assumes They’re Together
- General Hospital News: Get To Know Laura Wright (Carly Corinthos) A Little Bit Better
- General Hospital Love Story: Which One Is The Best Right Now?
- General Hospital Comings And Goings: Grey’s Anatomy Star Makes A Visit
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: William Lipton Spills When To Expect Cameron Back – With Esme?!