On General Hospital this week, Adam Huss filled in for Marcus Coloma once more as Nikolas. Many viewers were perplexed as to why Nik’s actor wasn’t present this time. Coloma created a video to clarify this same issue.
The video flashed a large message from Coloma that stated, “I’m coming back for you, darling, next week,” as he danced to Carly Rae Jepsen’s hit song “The Loneliest Time” (with Rufus Wainwright).
As a result, he will resume his part in the ABC soap opera starting the week of November 21. A handful of his co-stars are overjoyed to see him back. Spencer Coloma’s on-screen son Nicholas Alexander Chavez commented on the video, “I’m confident that there is no difficulty in Marcus Coloma’s life that doing a little dance can’t solve,” and Finola Hughes (Anna) responded with a loud “yes!”
Huss always does a terrific job filling in, but recently, someone else who is quite familiar with the show noticed Coloma’s absence and offered to take over should he need to be away once more.
Tyler Christopher, who portrayed Port Charles for nearly 20 years, said in an Instagram story, “I’m available if Marcus Coloma needs a day off… just sayingin’.”
Regardless of the recent antics of Nikolas, we are simply happy that Coloma is feeling better and will soon be back on our screens.
- ‘General Hospital’ Early Weekly Spoilers: Spencer Gets Huge News
- General Hospital Update: Thursday, March 23 – Liz’s Fate – Spencer & Esme’s Challenge – Curtis & Jordan Reconnect
- General Hospital Spoilers: Morgan’s Return the Key to Healing Sonny’s Broken Family – Only Solution After Michael’s Betrayal?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Marshall Encourages Portia To Reconcile With Curtis
- General Hospital Spoilers: Maxie Makes Cody An Offer-Wants Him To Perform An Act With Comet The Wonder Horse?