A day after Marcus Coloma broke the Internet with a routine that answered the question “So you think you can dance?” with a resounding, “Yes!” — watch it here — the General Hospital leading man returned to Instagram to thank his followers for their enthusiastic reviews… and address the elephant in the room: his exit as Nikolas.
He moaned, “It’s hard to even express it.” “Whenever I consider it, I become very depressed.”
Tyler Christopher left abruptly in 2019, and Coloma brought Nikolas back, although she was hesitant to get any details. He fessed out, “I don’t know what I can or can’t say, other than what an awesome ride.
At General Hospital, “there’s such a family atmosphere, and I felt so lucky to be a part of it,” he continued. For you… The best fans in the entire world, and I believe a large part of that is simply due to the fact that you guys have been watching for so long. I appreciate you including me and the support.
As you’d expect, Coloma’s on-set buddy Maurice Benard (Sonny) couldn’t resist trying to make light of the turn of events. “Maurice said he’s gonna change his number on me,” Coloma deadpanned. “But I know where he lives. I know where Kin Shriner (Scotty) lives.” So we can at least look forward to more of their Instagram tomfoolery. (Sample some here.)
- General Hospital Spoilers for Next Two Weeks (May 29- June 9, 2023): Anna Gets ARRESTED, Carly Accuses Nina
- General Hospital: Zeke Returns To Port Charles, New Drama Ensues!
- General Hospital: Esme And Heather Reunite, Evil Rises Twice The Size
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers: Spencer Fumes as Baby Ace Gets Cassadine Fortune (VIDEO)
- General Hospital Update: Tuesday, May 30 – Curtis & Trina’s DNA Results – Spencer’s Phone Call – Sam Fears for Scout