The ABC soap fave isn’t afraid to call it like she sees it.
Everybody has their times. They can be hilarious, humiliating, or just plain nerdy depending on the situation. Kirsten Storms, who plays Maxie on General Hospital, acknowledged as much in a recent tweet in which she updated her fans on her current projects.
Storms discussed how her first stop whenever she arrives at the studio for work is usually artist Abraham Rivera’s “hair chair” while sitting in the hair and makeup room behind the scenes. She said, “Honestly, I can’t think of a finer way to start my day. He is the finest, She continued by talking about some of the projects she’s working on, including “a few blankets” for their living room and their daughter Harper’s room, but noted that “my little Muud Living Saturn bag is quickly becoming my favorite for projects.”
The actor clarified that her post wasn’t intended to be an advertisement before going on to discuss why she adored the project bag and why the one she currently possesses is a standout in her eyes. “I believe it is in every pocket,”
The major geeky moment we were all talking about was also disclosed in Storms’ post, as she acknowledged, “I get way too thrilled when my crochet needle matches my yarn. It’s undoubtedly my nerdiest experience to date.
You can never go wrong — or look nerdy enough — if it makes you happy, regardless of what you adore or can’t get enough of, or what others might find strange.
- Who’s Leaving ‘General Hospital’ in 2023 – Cam Webber Gone – Epiphany Passes Away
- ‘General Hospital’ Two Week Spoilers: Dante Uncovers Shocking Truth
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Esme And Spencer Custody Battle Shocker, Nikolas Crashes The Party
- General Hospital Spoilers: Vanna Breaks Horrible News To Lucy — What Is It?
- General Hospital Spoilers: Jordan And Curtis Are Red Carpet Ready Together At The Nurses’ Ball — And Portia Is Ticked