This blended family sure does know how to have fun.
Actors Kirsten Storms (Maxie) of General Hospital and Brandon Barash (Stefan) of Days of Our Lives have experience coparenting and know how to make it work. The soap opera stars already have a daughter together, Harper Rose, who turned nine earlier this month. Since her father just wed Isabella Devoto in December 2022, the family has grown by one.
So, how do they ensure that everything is done correctly when it comes to their daughter? While precautions are probably taken while handling the more important elements of fatherhood, they have no problem having fun.
Storms released a vintage video of the “one time” she visited Brandon and Isabella’s home with a present, noting that it had been “money well spent” on the $24 she had spent on nerf guns.
Harper sat back on the couch with her mother documenting the entire action as Barash put on a set of goggles and watched as his wife pursued him around while attempting to hit her target.
If that isn’t a good example of effective coparenting right there, we don’t know what is! Fans praised the actors for considering Harper’s requirements in order to create a cheerful environment, saying it was wonderful to watch. And we applaud them for prioritising their daughter in a society when that isn’t always the case.
- General Hospital: Should Portia and Curtis Ashford Reunite?
- General Hospital Spoiler For The Week Of June 5-9, 2023: Will Carly Sell Sonny To The Feds? Drew Contemplates Turning On Carly
- General Hospital: Sasha Gets KIDNAPPED, Selina and Gladys’ Dangerous Game For Money
- General Hospital: Tyler Christopher ARRESTED At An Airport
- General Hospital: Will Jordan Ashford Compete With Portia To Win Curtis Back?