There’s a method to the madness.
Now that General Hospital has revealed that Heather is The Hook, a whole lot about the murder mystery is coming into focus. Such as, why has the killer been targeting the victims that she has? To exact payback, of course, on behalf of Esme, her newly revealed daughter with fellow psycho Ryan.
According to Alley Mills, who plays the murderess, “the stuff with [him] is pretty grim.” “Esme is the consequence of an extremely strange connection they had in the past. It’s obvious that their strange relationship involves pain.
However, she continues, “what I assume is that they were incredibly drawn to each other despite all of their sort of dark scars.”
why not After all, it’s not just opposites that attract. The two crazy people also have a lot of traits. Not a passion for pina coladas and lengthy beach strolls, but rather… Mills notes that “he was already a serial killer, and we know that she had a very problematic past.” “I’ve made up information about her connection with her father that was not favorable, which sort of validates her vengeance path and the idea that she simply wants to exact revenge on everyone who is mean.
“And she thinks she should!” she continues. “And everybody else who’s watching this would probably love to get even, too, but we’re not allowed to! For Heather, [revenge is] like therapy.”
- Who’s Leaving ‘General Hospital’ in 2023 – Cam Webber Gone – Epiphany Passes Away
- ‘General Hospital’ Two Week Spoilers: Dante Uncovers Shocking Truth
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Esme And Spencer Custody Battle Shocker, Nikolas Crashes The Party
- General Hospital Spoilers: Vanna Breaks Horrible News To Lucy — What Is It?
- General Hospital Spoilers: Jordan And Curtis Are Red Carpet Ready Together At The Nurses’ Ball — And Portia Is Ticked