People, let’s be honest: there is investing in your soap, and then there is this.
At least one fan became a touch… hot when General Hospital ramped the drama involving Nina and Carly up to searing. On January 17, the viewer sent Laura Wright a tweet that included the phrase “Listen… I’m scared I’d smack Cynthia Watros in the face if I met her on the street for mistreating Carly!
“Really?” Watros answered briefly.
Wright wholeheartedly supported her co-star. Would something like that actually occur? She tweeted to Watros, “Not if I was there,” and expressed her love. As you may be aware, the Emmy winners have a lengthy history, dating back to their roles as Annie and Cassie on Guiding Light, respectively.
Wright wasn’t the only cast member of General Hospital to support Watros. It’s unfortunate that one can’t separate the actress from her part, said Lydia Look in a tweet: “You are a fantastic actor” (Selina). “You have my unrelenting love, respect, and backing. I’m always in your corner. Keep shining, sister.
Liz Vassey, who had played Emily Ann Sago on All My Children, commented on the tragic circumstance as well. “Oh my god. I once received [a tweet like that] from a CSI fan who despised me so much that he wanted ‘everyone I loved’ to suffer terrible things, she recounted. Who knew my fictional DNA tech could have such influence over someone?
“Bleep” them all, she continued. “You’re fantastic. I have always had a fandom.
- ‘General Hospital’ Early Weekly Spoilers: Spencer Gets Huge News
- General Hospital Update: Thursday, March 23 – Liz’s Fate – Spencer & Esme’s Challenge – Curtis & Jordan Reconnect
- General Hospital Spoilers: Morgan’s Return the Key to Healing Sonny’s Broken Family – Only Solution After Michael’s Betrayal?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Marshall Encourages Portia To Reconcile With Curtis
- General Hospital Spoilers: Maxie Makes Cody An Offer-Wants Him To Perform An Act With Comet The Wonder Horse?