General Hospital’s Drew Cain now knows Willow Tait‘s tragic secret. He vowed to stay silent and help her find her family on GH. However, the ex Navy Seal may soon need to break his promise to Willow in order to save her life on the ABC soap opera.
General Hospital: Willow Tait Comes Clean to Drew Cain
On General Hospital, Willow Tait (Katelyn MacMullen) just revealed her cancer diagnosis to Drew Cain (Cameron Mathison). Due of his familiarity with the symptoms of cancer, Drew began to piece the puzzle together.
Fans may recall that Oscar Nero, played by Garren Stitt, passed away from cancer. When he witnessed Willow’s need to locate her birth parents, something in his head suddenly made sense. She then acknowledged having stage 4 leukemia.
Additionally, according to General Hospital recaps, she revealed in Drew Cain that chemotherapy is insufficient. She requires a bone marrow transplant instead, and a relative would be the greatest match.
He now understands why it’s so important that she locate a relative. She made him swear to secrecy. But he’s still driven to track down someone who can support her. He has no idea that Laura Wright’s Carly Corinthos Spencer is working against him.
Carly Still Scheming on GH
Carly continues to be unaware that Willow is ill on General Hospital. She will stop at nothing to prevent learning that Nina Reeves (Cynthia Watros) is her biological mother.
She thus reached Denise Makenzie, Drew’s lead, before he could (Alice Rietveld). Denise was paid by the woman to support Harmony Miller’s (Inga Cadranel) false narrative.
Carly ensured Willow won't learn the truth about Nina… or so she thought. What changes does Denise want to make to their arrangement?— General Hospital (@GeneralHospital) December 13, 2022
A tense, new #GH starts RIGHT NOW on ABC! @lldubs pic.twitter.com/TIgUPH3h4Y
She wants Drew to cease hunting for Willow’s parents by making him believe they are gone. Denise, on the other hand, turned the tables on her and gave her a taste of her own medicine.
So, according to General Hospital recaps, she spent additional money to make sure the search was fruitless. Carly is obviously unaware that Willow’s life is in her hands. She really does want to keep Nina away from her.
But if she knew her son’s girlfriend was passing away, she would undoubtedly tell the truth. She might discover the truth soon, and when she does, she’ll be forced to own up. And she might lose everyone who matters to her.
Drew Forced to Spill the Beans on General Hospital?
The last thing Drew wants to do is betray Willow’s trust. But if her health takes a turn for the worst, he may see no other option than to tell everyone she’s sick. Her life might be on the line soon.
Then, everyone will need to come together to help find a donor. Indeed, Carly will be floored if Drew tells her Willow Tait’s dying on General Hospital. And she’ll likely admit to Nina that Willow is her daughter so that she can save her life.
No doubt, her family will turn against her for hiding the truth. Drew would never break her trust under normal circumstances. But this is anything but typical.
And he will do what he must to keep her alive. GH is full of tragedies lately. So don’t miss it to see if Drew Cain blows Willow Tait’s secret sky high on the ABC sudser. Her life may depend on it.
Get all the latest General Hospital spoilers and updates daily from Soap Dirt.
- General Hospital: Should Portia and Curtis Ashford Reunite?Will this GH couple be impacted by Trina Robinson’s paternity? No falsehoods, in Curtis Ashford’s opinion, should be told in any of his interactions on General Hospital. Unless, of course, he is the one who is lying. Jordan lied to him, so he broke up with her. He later ended his relationship with Portia due…
- General Hospital Spoiler For The Week Of June 5-9, 2023: Will Carly Sell Sonny To The Feds? Drew Contemplates Turning On CarlyThe General Hospital Spoilers for the week of June 5–9, 2023, have been released and hint to some intriguing surprises. Trina will be in for a surprise, which may involve discovering the contents of the mysterious box Victor left for Spencer. But Zeke’s visit to Port Charles might possibly be to blame. The return of…
- General Hospital: Sasha Gets KIDNAPPED, Selina and Gladys’ Dangerous Game For MoneyIt appears like General Hospital’s creators are attempting to add some spice by giving one of its characters unexpected turns. Yes, as you are aware, Sasha is getting better. However, the creators of GH have created a plot in which she may have a setback. What fresh threat possibly be entering Sasha’s life? What are…
- General Hospital: Tyler Christopher ARRESTED At An AirportTyler Christopher, a former employee of General Hospital, has become into controversy’s favorite kid over time! The Daytime Emmy Award winner has run into legal issues once more! There are reports that Tyler has been taken into custody. He has, however, before been apprehended by the police. Due to his excessive alcohol use, the actor…
- General Hospital: Will Jordan Ashford Compete With Portia To Win Curtis Back?On General Hospital, Curtis has established himself as an honorable individual. He even displayed his brave side by playing a significant role in the Greenland rescue effort. His personal life is presently a complete wreck on the legacy drama, despite all these positives. When it comes to marriages disintegrating as a result of falsehoods, he…