The long-awaited reunion between Valentin and his daughter Charlotte is finally happening on General Hospital, and viewers can look forward to Amelie McLain reprising her role the week of October 31, according to Soap Opera Digest.
Valentin had to agree to Victor’s requirements, but he didn’t hesitate if it meant he could finally see his daughter again. James Patrick Stuart provided the magazine a taste of what’s next once the father and daughter pair meet in Switzerland.
The actor said, “He is trying to find a way to get Charlotte out of this circumstance while also putting on a brave front and trying to make Charlotte think that all is roses.”
Fans will undoubtedly feel the love during this eagerly awaited reunion, but Valentin will also be “plotting and calculating” his next move without telling Charlotte anything is wrong in order to free them from Victor’s control and return them to Anna.
In actuality, Valentin discovers that Victor abducted him in order to frame the woman he loves when he gets a call from Felicia and finds that Anna has been detained for Lucy’s alleged murder. Valentin is enraged, but what does he have to lose?
Valentin needs someone to save him badly,” Stuart joked. And someone unexpected acts.
Who do you believe will assist Valentin, then? Will Anna be able to escape this situation on her own and safely return to Port Charles with her boyfriend and his daughter? Or will a totally unexpected person come to their rescue? Remain tuned!
- General Hospital: Will Spencer Use Victor’s Evidence Against Esme To Snatch Ace?
- ‘General Hospital’ Two Week Spoilers: Spencer Keeps Secret from Trina
- General Hospital Spoilers: Dex & Josslyn Elope – Quickie Wedding Helps with New Sonny Strategy?
- General Hospital Spoilers: Sonny Rejects Nina AND Carly Over Betrayals – Here Comes Brenda Barrett?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Curtis And Zeek Clash Over Jordan Romance