It’s the moment that viewers have been waiting for.
Finally, during the week of January 16 on General Hospital, Carly will tell Nina that she is Willow’s mother, and Nina will tell her daughter the same thing. On the one hand, it makes no difference. Willow “says, ‘I still don’t like the person that you are,'” according to Cynthia Watros in Soap Opera Digest.
But it also transforms everything. In addition to being able to provide Willow with the bone marrow she needs to survive, Nina should be able to intensify her hatred of Carly. For Pete’s sake, Sonny’s ex-moll first isolated her from Nelle, then she isolated her from another daughter! Carly never would have revealed the truth if Willow wasn’t on her deathbed. However, the major surprise that will soon occur is not the rivals’ ongoing conflict being intensified.
Can This Relationship Be Saved?
There’s no way that Nina isn’t going to want to exact payback against Carly for withholding the information that Willow is her daughter. And Willow already hates her mother, so Nina doesn’t have to worry about widening the gap between them. What she should be concerned with, however, is the effect a heightened vendetta against Carly will have on her romance with Sonny.
What do you think? Can “Sona” survive the revelation of Carly’s treachery? On your way to the comments, stop off at the below photo gallery, an update on all the relationships on General Hospital.
- General Hospital: Should Portia and Curtis Ashford Reunite?
- General Hospital Spoiler For The Week Of June 5-9, 2023: Will Carly Sell Sonny To The Feds? Drew Contemplates Turning On Carly
- General Hospital: Sasha Gets KIDNAPPED, Selina and Gladys’ Dangerous Game For Money
- General Hospital: Tyler Christopher ARRESTED At An Airport
- General Hospital: Will Jordan Ashford Compete With Portia To Win Curtis Back?