Several in Port Charles might get burned by the wildfire that has been unleashed.
Carly is put on trial in the General Hospital preview for the week of January 16–20. The scoop is below, along with a teaser video.
Michael wants Carly tell him the truth right now at the hospital. Will Michael be forgiving or scold her for endangering the lives of his wife and unborn child with this secret?
Portia is cautioned by Curtis to tread carefully. Spencer is not allowed to go anywhere near Portia’s daughter, she has made that plain. Trina is an adult who respects boundaries, he emphasised to her.
Austin strikes his nephew Mason while the faces of Esme, Nikolas, and Liz flicker across the screen. What is the current request from Mason to Austin?
We are aware from the week’s previews that Spencer meets with Diane and does not want Nikolas or Esme to be the parent of this kid. Spencer is given a warning by Diane that once this wildfire is sparked, it will roar.
In the last scene, Sonny confronts Carly in the church while Willow is seen gazing at Nina with venom written all over her face. He seems to be heading to his ex-wife with a lot to say.
We still don’t know if Nina will be a bone marrow match, despite the fact that Nina is desperate to save her other daughter’s life regardless of Willow’s response. Wiley or Dr. Obrecht, though, may potentially be a good fit. Do you believe that one of them—if any—will be the one to save Willow’s life?
- General Hospital Spoilers: Curtis’ Condition Draws Jordan’s Attention
- General Hospital Spoilers: Brook Lynn Pushes Tracy’s Buttons — Will She Lose Her Friends In The Fallout?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Taggert’s Drinking Puts Mac In Danger!
- General Hospital Coming And Goings: Beloved Daughter Returns
- GH Spoilers Speculation: Cody Bell Has A New Scheme