There may be no one who is immune from the hook murderer, according to the General Hospital preview for the week of October 10–14. The scoop is below, along with a teaser video.
Although the hook killer assaulted Ava first, Brando, the second victim, was the one to pass away. Now that Port Charles has gathered together to say their final goodbyes to him, danger is hiding in the darkness, taking another victim.
Despite being the third victim of an assault, Finn and Portia were able to develop an antidote that helped save Diane’s life after realising the assailant was putting poison on their hook.
A crucial piece of information—that the perpetrator is a woman—was also made available by Diane!
But last week, Oz Haggerty was attacked on the docks by the hook once more. We can only assume that Oz did not survive and is inside the corpse bag that is hauled out on the docks in the promotional video. Dex, in contrast to Ava and Diane, wasn’t there to aid Oz in escaping the assailant or assist in saving his life. They now have a confirmed serial murderer on their hands, Dante tells his brother Michael.
Is it just a coincidence that Esme arrived back in town right when these attacks began? Or is she the hook murderer? And who do you suppose the hook will next pounce on?
- General Hospital Spoilers: Curtis’ Condition Draws Jordan’s Attention
- General Hospital Spoilers: Brook Lynn Pushes Tracy’s Buttons — Will She Lose Her Friends In The Fallout?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Taggert’s Drinking Puts Mac In Danger!
- General Hospital Coming And Goings: Beloved Daughter Returns
- GH Spoilers Speculation: Cody Bell Has A New Scheme