The hook killer could be back for more blood.
In General Hospital’s preview for the week of December 12 – 16, the hook may not be who everyone has suspected. Read on for the scoop and watch the teaser video.
Though Nikolas was also attacked at Wyndemere, it had been a few weeks since the hook last attacked Diane. Esme insisted it wasn’t her even though he was certain it was her. Jordan was informed by Ryan that Esme has no one, despite the hook’s reference to “my and mine” in his letter to The Invader.
It’s premature to presume the killer is done, Jordan warns Dante, considering the killer’s upcoming silence. “She’s got to be stopped,” Dante says.
Somewhere, Spencer is seen holding a flashlight and looking uneasy. In another area, something has Cam and Joss in a state of shock, while Laura shows concern and Liz displays shock.
It’s possible that Esme is not the hook murderer, Ava muses to Trina as we witness the hook being raised once more, seemingly prepared to attack. Is she relying on Ryan’s word, or maybe a fresh victim has been found, shattering the hook’s pattern of Trina-related victims?
Rory knocks on someone’s door in the preview’s last seconds. He looks inside as the door swings open. Later, Dante is seen with his gun pulled outside the same residence.
Do you think Rory, who is stepping into a trap, will be the next victim?
Find out who loses control of their temper and who is left distraught in the General Hospital spoilers.
- GH Spoilers Video Preview: Two Huge Reveals Rock Port Charles
- General Hospital Spoilers for Next Two Weeks (May 29- June 9, 2023): Anna Gets ARRESTED, Carly Accuses Nina
- General Hospital: Zeke Returns To Port Charles, New Drama Ensues!
- General Hospital: Esme And Heather Reunite, Evil Rises Twice The Size
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers: Spencer Fumes as Baby Ace Gets Cassadine Fortune (VIDEO)