When Gabriel Sky makes a third appearance on the ABC soap opera General Hospital, viewers will recognize a familiar face on the screen in yet another brand-new role. As previously reported by Soap Opera Digest, Sky, who happens to be Jophielle Love’s (Violet) real-life brother, will reappear.
The little actor made his debut in Willow’s class at the school’s awards ceremony in 2019, and he later made a second appearance in the same year for the soap opera’s special “A Christmas Carol” episode as a hospital patient/beggar child with his sister in real life. What then prompts his return to the realm this time?
As we all know, Lucy’s whereabouts are being sought after by Valentin and Anna, who recently stopped in the Netherlands on their way there. They meet with Andrew Maddox, a former coworker of Anna’s, there to exchange information after Victor and Helena had previously interacted with him about his memory mapping work. Then Andrew directed them to Paris, France, where previously he had to send Victor personal updates. He could only point them in the direction of a side street off the major avenue due to the fact that he had been blindfolded each time.
Viewers should anticipate seeing Sky as a French boy who will connect with Anna and Valentin. Who knows? He might hold the key to helping them uncover the hidden location they’re seeking for and, as a result, saving Lucy.
- GH Spoilers Video Preview: Two Huge Reveals Rock Port Charles
- General Hospital Spoilers for Next Two Weeks (May 29- June 9, 2023): Anna Gets ARRESTED, Carly Accuses Nina
- General Hospital: Zeke Returns To Port Charles, New Drama Ensues!
- General Hospital: Esme And Heather Reunite, Evil Rises Twice The Size
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers: Spencer Fumes as Baby Ace Gets Cassadine Fortune (VIDEO)