We learned back in August that General Hospital’s Kelly Thiebaud (Britt) will leave the ABC serial opera by the end of 2022 and would return to the network’s top-rated drama Station 19. As Dr. Talone, Sharon Omi has joined the program, as was revealed in the most recent issue of Soap Opera Digest, the most recent casting may help to coax the character off the Port Charles canvas.
Where will Omi’s persona fit into the mix, then? The medical specialist, in whom Britt recently confided, will appear in scenes involving Britt and Austin very soon, viewers can anticipate. Britt revealed that she had Huntington’s disease after Austin asked her about her symptoms and requested tests after noticing something wasn’t right. He continued by reminding her that there were resources available because she was just starting out.
Britt already knew this because she is a doctor, but Austin persisted. He repeatedly reminded his colleague that medical advancements were being made every day and urged her to open up and let those who loved her be there for her during this difficult time.
In order to help Britt, Dr. Talone will probably direct her to go outside of Port Charles, which may have an impact on how the character exits the picture. Although Omi has appeared in numerous roles in films and primetime television, this appears to be her first daytime job, and we are excited to see her on the soap.
- ‘General Hospital’: Selina Wu Secretly Plotting Sonny’s Downfall?
- GH Weekly Spoilers: Death, Sadness, Mystery, And A Nurses Ball
- GH Spoilers: Willow’s Condition Takes A Turn, Carly & Nina Bury The Hatchet
- General Hospital Spoilers: Nina Falls for Drew as Carly & Sonny Reunite – Romantic Partner Swap Brewing?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Who Will Come To Nik’s Rescue?