Spoilers for General Hospital indicate Sam McCall’s (Kelly Monaco) recent conversation with Cody Bell has left her feeling a little uneasy (Josh Kelly). She never anticipated that he would bite back at Dante Falconeri when she confronted him about the necklace’s odd behavior (Dominic Zamprogna). They are meant to be lifelong pals. Sam can’t help but think that when Cody implied Dante wasn’t perfect and had done things that people would be shocked to learn about, he wasn’t necessarily lying. Is it even permissible for her to pretend it never happened? How is she going to move on without letting this consume her?
General Hospital Spoilers — Heads Up
Sam is going to feel compelled to tell Dante the truth about his childhood bestie. It makes no sense to carry this secret on her own anyway, and if there’s any merit to Cody’s accusations, then Dante deserves the benefit of the doubt from Sam to help him prepare. Would Cody actually slander Dante and attempt to ruin his reputation or his career in Port Charles? Where is this coming from and why now?
General Hospital Updates – Sam McCall Provoked Cody Bell
Long ago when they were still minors, Dante committed a crime and Cody covered for him by taking the fall. Truth be told, Cody has never held it against Dante — until now. Seeing him again has given Cody an inside look into how Dante’s life is moving along. He’s grown resentful toward Dante for having the life he always dreamed of for himself. Cody is tired of being on the losing end. He was ready to close the deal on this necklace and skip town as planned, but Sam won’t stop backing him into a corner.
Dante Falconeri Sweats It Out
Dante will be forced to tell Sam the truth when he overhears what Cody said to Sam. Will Sam still like Dante if she finds out what he did in light of his confession? Will she be prepared to overlook his wrongdoing given how long ago it occurred? If his reputation is going to be damaged, may Dante feel forced to give Sam some time to consider whether or not she wants to keep a relationship with him? The rumor is that Sam will support her man, but Dante will be walking on eggshells as he waits for Cody to obliterate his life. Stay tuned to our site for more GH information as it becomes available.
- General Hospital Spoilers: Trina Pushes Spencer To Embrace Esme — And Unknowingly Pushes Them Together
- General Hospital Spoilers: Why Did Victor Leave A Set Of Tarot Cards To Sam So Maybe She’d Get Lucky-Is Jason Alive?
- Weekly General Hospital Spoilers: Subterfuge, Destiny, and A Return
- General Hospital Star Anthony Montgomery Celebrates His Birthday
- General Hospital Update: Friday, June 2 – Carly’s Life-Changing Offer – Mason’s Nik News Shocks Ava
- General Hospital Spoilers: Spencer Scores Incriminating Esme Evidence – Victor’s Proof to Send Ace’s Mom to Jail