Find out who is arriving and leaving during the week of March 6, 2023, on General Hospital.
Who will be joining and departing General Hospital (GH) this week or in the near future?
General Hospital C&G News
Here is the most recent ABC serial opera hiring information.
The week of March 6, 2023
As Nikolas Cassadine, Adam Huss is still living, albeit not in great shape. The long-thought-dead monarch of Port Charles is now known to be holding to life in a hospital with tubes connected to him. What does Mason, Austin Gatlin-(Roger Holt’s Howarth) relative, have to gain by keeping Nikolas alive and how will he use it against Ava Jerome Cassadine (Maura West) are the questions at hand.
As Heather Webber, Alley Mills has finished playing the role. Last week, the star was carried to D’Archam. Wow! What a disaster she created. There was a path of dead corpses and injured Port Charles locals, not to mention a daughter who was lost and a newborn grandson. Of course, the possibility of her comeback in the future still exists.
- ‘General Hospital’: Selina Wu Secretly Plotting Sonny’s Downfall?
- GH Weekly Spoilers: Death, Sadness, Mystery, And A Nurses Ball
- GH Spoilers: Willow’s Condition Takes A Turn, Carly & Nina Bury The Hatchet
- General Hospital Spoilers: Nina Falls for Drew as Carly & Sonny Reunite – Romantic Partner Swap Brewing?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Who Will Come To Nik’s Rescue?