Find out who is coming and departing for the week of February 20, 2023 on General Hospital.
Who will be joining and departing General Hospital (GH) this week or in the near future?
General Hospital C&G News
This is the most recent ABC soap opera casting information.
The week of February 20, 2023
As Milo Giambatti, who once served as Sonny Corinthos’ bodyguard and made headlines for dancing shirtless at a previous Nurses’ Ball, Drew Cheetwood is scheduled to return to the role. For the memorial episode GH is planned in honour of the late Sonya Eddy, who portrayed Epiphany Johnson and Milo’s ex-girlfriend, the actor is returning.
Maggie Fitzgerald, the tavern owner who was questioned in England by Dante Falconeri (Dominic Zamprogna) and Sam McCall (Kelly Monaco), has been portrayed by Heather Olt. The persona seems to be the previous nanny of Esme Prince (Avery Kristen Pohl).
- ‘General Hospital’ Early Weekly Spoilers: Spencer Gets Huge News
- General Hospital Update: Thursday, March 23 – Liz’s Fate – Spencer & Esme’s Challenge – Curtis & Jordan Reconnect
- General Hospital Spoilers: Morgan’s Return the Key to Healing Sonny’s Broken Family – Only Solution After Michael’s Betrayal?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Marshall Encourages Portia To Reconcile With Curtis
- General Hospital Spoilers: Maxie Makes Cody An Offer-Wants Him To Perform An Act With Comet The Wonder Horse?