Liz may feel like she’s done with her parents, but her parents aren’t done with her quite yet! Because Denise Crosby is returning to GENERAL HOSPITAL as Carolyn Webber, and she’s bringing the family drama with her!
Crosby was first cast as the mentioned-but-never-before-seen Carolyn back in October 2022 alongside the news that William Moses would be taking over the role of Jeff Webber, previously played by Richard Dean Anderson. The pair first appeared when Liz went to her parents’ house in California to search for answers regarding her past. And while Moses briefly brought Jeff to Port Charles after his daughter, Crosby’s Carolyn stayed behind… at least until now!
Crosby will be playing Carolyn once again starting the week of January 23, according to Soap Opera Digest, though no particular air dates were mentioned. The actress teased, “She wants to connect with her daughter and attempt to make up for something that is very impossible to make up for. She is aware that things could go very wrong, but she will not be able to live with herself if she doesn’t try.
Liz and Jeff were able to come to an understanding, but Liz is currently embroiled in some very severe drama involving helping Nikolas abduct Esme, so things may not be quite as simple for her mother. Who knows what might happen as Carolyn gets sucked into that complicated web?
Follow GH to learn more!
- General Hospital Spoilers: Curtis’ Condition Draws Jordan’s Attention
- General Hospital Spoilers: Brook Lynn Pushes Tracy’s Buttons — Will She Lose Her Friends In The Fallout?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Taggert’s Drinking Puts Mac In Danger!
- General Hospital Coming And Goings: Beloved Daughter Returns
- GH Spoilers Speculation: Cody Bell Has A New Scheme