The daytime star is about to start a new chapter — or two, or three or four…
Despite the fact that Ryan’s actor, General Hospital’s Jon Lindstrom, has been busy away from the ABC soap opera playing the evil mastermind as well as his twin Kevin, Ryan may be waiting for the ideal time to carry out his most recent vengeance scheme on his foes in Port Charles. The actor just revealed on social media that Crooked Lane Books purchased his crime novel Hollywood Hustle!
Along with the first transaction announcement from Publishers Marketplace, Lindstrom shared, “Feeling very good this morning as this is the news I awakened to. He then emailed a heartfelt “thank you” to everyone at the publishing firm, including Liza Fleissig of the Liza Royce Agency, for “inviting me on the voyage of my life!”
The plot revolves around a former movie star whose disturbed adult daughter is abducted by a violent band of misfits, as described in the article. To get her home safely, he then employs a renowned Hollywood stuntman and a New Orleans-born private eye.
Fans should be able to purchase a copy sometime in 2024, while there is no set release date as of yet. And Chloe Lanier (ex-Nelle), another one of his former coworkers, has already made preparations to get a copy for herself. She said, “Can’t wait to read it,” and sent the actor a tremendous shoutout.
- General Hospital: Should Portia and Curtis Ashford Reunite?
- General Hospital Spoiler For The Week Of June 5-9, 2023: Will Carly Sell Sonny To The Feds? Drew Contemplates Turning On Carly
- General Hospital: Sasha Gets KIDNAPPED, Selina and Gladys’ Dangerous Game For Money
- General Hospital: Tyler Christopher ARRESTED At An Airport
- General Hospital: Will Jordan Ashford Compete With Portia To Win Curtis Back?