Be prepared to have your heart melt in a million sweet pieces.
The majority of people already know that Kelly Thiebaud will be departing General Hospital, and as viewers watch Britt battle her illness and the unknowns of the future, it is clear that the soap is preparing for her departure. With a little assistance from her dog, of course, the beloved ABC soap star is happier, healthier, and more prepared for the holidays in the real world.
In order to commemorate the occasion, Thiebaud posted five photos taken at the cute photo studio Tom’s One Hour Photo & Lab, which specializes in taking these kinds of adorable pictures. The photos show Thiebaud and her furry child Mr. Buttersworth in a very special moment. Mr. Buttersworth also has his own social media page.
She announced, “Our fourth annual holiday photo!” and invited everyone to scroll all the way down to the final image. And it’s clear why. Every slide had a different stance, and the final one showed the lovely dog in all his splendor.
Well, what fun would it be if we only showed you this year’s photos without looking back at the previous three…
For their third annual photo, Thiebaud expressed, “I’m sure Mr. Buttersworth is smiling on the inside.”
Then, in their second annual pic, dressed in matching sweaters, the soap star previewed what she called, “Your awkward family holiday photo.”
And finally, in 2019 when the tradition began, Thiebaud and Mr. Buttersworth looked dashing in front of the camera.
Could these two get any cuter?!?!
- ‘General Hospital’ Early Weekly Spoilers: Spencer Gets Huge News
- General Hospital Update: Thursday, March 23 – Liz’s Fate – Spencer & Esme’s Challenge – Curtis & Jordan Reconnect
- General Hospital Spoilers: Morgan’s Return the Key to Healing Sonny’s Broken Family – Only Solution After Michael’s Betrayal?
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Marshall Encourages Portia To Reconcile With Curtis
- General Hospital Spoilers: Maxie Makes Cody An Offer-Wants Him To Perform An Act With Comet The Wonder Horse?