It’s gotta be hard to come down after all that buildup!
Finally. It finally happened. General Hospital at last painted Carly into a corner that was such a tight squeeze that she had no choice but to confess to Nina that she’d had twins, one of whom (hey, Willow!) was still alive.
The scenes where Carly was compelled to tell the woman who stole her husband the truth were as intense as you might expect. After all, it’s not safe for the characters to be in the same room with a slapfight happening. (You can see the fight again down below.)
Following the incident, Cynthia Watros, the Emmy winner who plays Nina, came to Twitter to address the crowd in particular. She wrote, “Thank you for watching today.
The actress continued by praising her co-stars, including fellow Emmy winners Laura Wright (Carly), Maurice Benard (Sonny), and Katelyn MacMullen (Willow), who should certainly start making room on the shelf for her own statuette. Watros tweeted, “A huge thank you to Laura, Katie, and Moe. “This week was difficult and emotional.”
Thank you for watching today. A huge thank you to Laura, Katie and Moe. This was a challenging, emotional week.— Cynthia Watros (@watroswatros) January 14, 2023
But it sure paid off, in electric performances and a turning point that was worth the wait. Before you bop along to read another article, check out the below photo gallery, a retelling of Nina’s absolutely bonkers life story, from the coma to Nixon Falls and beyond.
- General Hospital Spoilers: Josslyn’s Surprise Pregnancy Saves Dex – Sonny Spares Baby Daddy from Grim Fate?
- General Hospital Spoilers: Victor Hired Shooter to Kill Sonny – Shocking Twist Reveals Umbrella Story?
- General Hospital Spoilers: Liz Clears The Air About Nikolas – And Laura Lets Her
- General Hospital Spoilers: Spencer And Ava Save Nik Together?
- GH Spoilers: Spencer And Trina Will Disagree On Esme’s Ability To Be A Mother